As a group of schools, we share common educational values:
1. That every child deserves to go to a great school
2. That we are preparing young people for life in a 21st Century world
3. That learning in our schools must inspire and lead to achievement and progress for every child
4. That learning opportunities must be broad and of the highest quality
5. That we should respect the unique character and context of the schools in our partnership, while maintaining high expectations of performance
6. That we are all learners and that we embrace evidence-based research and value teamwork
We are developing hubs of good and outstanding schools in Uttlesford and Braintree. Our school improvement work is co-ordinated by our Directors of School Improvement and their teams. Their work is supported by the resources of the Saffron Teaching School Hub, one of the first hubs of its kind to be designated nationally.
To find out more about our schools and Teaching Hub work, please click on the links provided to the left and below.